Tamra Wade and Partners is excited to announce two new communities in Paulding and Clayton counties. Premier Residential is building new homes priced from the high $150,000s at Village Crossing in Ellenwood, while Silverstone Residential is offering new homes priced from the low $160,000s at Somerset in Dallas.
Premier Residential is offering nine distinct home designs at Village Crossing that include four or five bedrooms and 2,000 to more than 3,200 square feet of living space. There are currently four available inventory homes under construction at Village Crossing:
- The Heritage: Four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $179,990
- The Chesney: Four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $169,990
- The Charleston: Four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $219,900
- The Tuscany: Five bedrooms and three bathrooms – $194,990
Village Crossing is located just minutes from I-285 and I-675, and it is just a short drive to Panola Mountain State Park and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. In addition, children residing at this community will attend Clayton County schools, including Anderson Elementary, Adamson Middle and Morrow High.
For more information on the new homes at Village Crossing, contact Connie Hayes at 404-932-0288.
At Somerset, buyers will find seven new home designs from Silverstone Residential. Featuring four or five bedroom options and 2,200 to more than 3,000 square feet of living space, these new homes are priced from the low $160,000s. A sampling of the luxury features found in these homes include brick and shake exteriors, two-story foyers, arched entryways, chef-styled kitchens and spacious master suites.
Currently, four inventory homes are available at Somerset:
- The Heritage: Home site 22, four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $182,565
- The Charleston: Home site 23, four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $185,565
- The Dewhurst: Home site 149, five bedrooms and three bathrooms – $188,565
- The Nothwyck: Home site 148, five bedrooms and four bathrooms – $193,565
In addition to beautiful homes, Somerset offers fantastic amenities that the entire family will enjoy. These amenities include a sparkling swimming pool, playground and a pavilion area for entertaining or hosting family events.
Located off of Highway 381 near Highway 92, Somerset is just minutes from Highway 41, Seven Hills, Crossroads and Lake Allatoona. In addition, children residing here will attend top-ranked Paulding County schools, including Russom Elementary, Moses Middle and East Paulding High schools.
For more information on the new homes at Somerset in Dallas, contact Donica Childs at 404-729-4824.
To learn more about Village Crossing and Somerset, visit www.TamraWadeandPartners.com.